Friday, January 20, 2012

I am watching the Republican debate in Charleston and I think I'll leave the candidates to speak for themselves (you can't make this shit up):

Newt " I'm a rebel"

Mitt won't release his 2010 tax returns because "I want to beat Obama." Huh? Does that mean if he does release his returns he believes he can't beat Obama?

Santorum can't release his tax returns because "I do my own taxes and they are on my computer at home and I am not at home." Ay yi yi.

Mitt 'What I have, I earned" Mitt, it ain't pulling yourself up by the bootstraps when your daddy was the CEO of American Motors, Governor of Michigan and onetime candidate for President of the US.

Ron Paul - Hell, I have no clue what this guy is even saying. Ask him what he ate for breakfast and he will tell you about a movie he watched in 1951.

They go on and on, I can't.

nuf said

No comments:

Post a Comment