Monday, September 17, 2012

There you go again:

"There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them." Mitt Romney,  Sept 16,  2012. Further "I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives". 

Hey Mitt,  I am one of the 47% who will certainly be voting for Obama. , 

1) You are absolutely correct,   I am dependant on Government. For security,  safety,  taking care of those who need assistance. I am dependent on Government to provide society with stability,  a legal and governmental system whose policies are balanced and protect all,  even those in the minority.

2) You are wrong,  I do not believe I am a victim,  I don't know many Americans who think they are victims. In my experience,  the most needy among us are the hardest workers striving to move away from government assistance., 

3) Every American is already entitled to health care,  anyone can walk into an Emergency Room and be treated without fear of being turned away due to inability to pay. I think a better system would require everyone to participate, to the best of their abilities, in fairly paying for the health care system not just for their own personal health care. This is called insurance or Romneycare or Obamacare. Yes, I also believe that every person in the world is entitles to food. I won't even bother to justify this.

4) Fuck you Mitt. I take plenty of personal responsibility, PLEASE raise my taxes, please let me contribute more to society. 

Mitt, too much said but thanks for being honest.

nuf said

No comments:

Post a Comment