Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I am going to China this month and I am amazed at the number of people who feel the need to point out to me their views of the Chinese government. Lets make it simple, I have absolutely no delusions about the Human Rights abuses of the Chinese Government, I have no delusions about the environmental destruction going on in China, I have no delusions about the propaganda of the Chinese Government nor about their control of the media. Basically, I think I have a very realistic view of what is going on. That does not mean I cannot love the people and the country.

Why are the same people here who are so concerned about the Chinese, not as concerned about what the US Government would look like if the Republicans controlled the White House, Senate and House of Representatives? Consider how GWB's Supreme Court has devastated Human Rights, environmental protections, allowed Super Pac propaganda to go unchecked, slashed the Constitutional protections against search and government intrusion. (Sound like their complaints about the Chinese Government?) Where would Romney and a Tea Party Congress take us?

nuf said


No comments:

Post a Comment